I have always thought that Valentine's day is a good excuse to be cute and show how much you care about people. I don't mean buying expensive presents, but more in the lines of a card or something made with love. Since we are twenty days away from this special day, i thought cute little project ideas might help you brainstorm! Hope you find these inspiring and fun to make! Enjoy!
FOR THE HANDY PEOPLE..
1. Rainbow Heart Cookies from Eugenie Kitchen! - SO STINKING CUTE!
2. REAL SIMPLE Cards...Real cute as well! :)
3. Heart Shape Cake with Pink icing. You can also add some sprinkles! (allrecipecenter.com)
4. Heart Card from Guide Central I would also try doing 2 color strings; maybe red and orange? or pink and orange? I think that would be a little more fun!
FOR THE NOT SO HANDY PEOPLE...
1. BAN.DO products are always cute to give aways!
2. Urban Outfitters...Trendy & Lovely.
3. Minted Cards for ALL YOUR FRIENDS!
4. Hallmark Coffee mug for that special someone!